Sunday, February 25, 2018

CNN & the Intellectual Shield Children | You’re Either With Us or Agains...





KIMMYQUEEN SAYS...


He is right. At this point I cannot be bothered to deal with people who: do not have the facts and do not know what they are talking about, who misjudge me and my intentions, who ridicule or blast me without getting to know where I stand on the issues, who are overly emotional about the subject and are not actually helping to make any difference. I don't care if you went through a traumatic event, that does not make you an expert and it does not mean that your point of views are apex, especially in the face of actual facts, reason and life circumstances. I have no patience for idiots in general, I certainly have no patience for idiots that are hateful and damaging to the actual debate. These children may or may not be traumatized, but they are certainly pawns and self interested. Disgusting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your sanity or insanity with the rest of us...