Saturday, July 19, 2014

KIMMYQUEEN SAYS...

I haven't really been blogging as much as I thought I was going to be blogging, but I need to stop feeling bad about that and just be thankful that anyone reads these postings and post whenever something does come up...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to update on the case of Myriam and her children who are American naturalized citizens and were put in prison by Sudanese Sharia Government. They were let go and now they are living in hiding somewhere. I really hope that they just return to the USA. I feel really bad for what she went through and I am so happy that even though she suffered she and her children came out of that prison alive and somewhat in good health.

I hope that since the little boy is so young that he won't remember a lot of this episode on his life.

Please pray for the #PersecutedChurch and continue to do whatever you can or start doing whatever you can for Brothers and Sisters in Christ. For those of you who are more secular, please consider that persecution of any human being for any reason is wrong. Just like we don't like being told what to do or being punished for having our own take on life, we should promote peace and we should promote liberty and freedom everywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't really been very outspoken about my personal issues, but I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I have also an rather mild but still annoying anxiety disorder. I am in constant pain day in and day out and with that a lot of issues where I cannot seem to get things done like I want and not being energetic to enjoy my life... Sometimes I have very bad days and sometimes I have very good days. It does depend. Mindfulness and thankfulness helps a lot. I am making a lot of changes in my lifestyle in order to beat and manage these issues and I know that in G-d, I will be able to be well. For those of you who pray, please pray for me and do not hesitate to allow me the opportunity and the honor to pray for you. You can PM me on G+ (KimmyQueen) or on Twitter @Kimmy1Queen. Please give me a few days as sometimes it takes me a few days to get through social media.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got essentially a new room and I am so excited about it. It is going to take some time to decorate it all, but I am getting there step by step. I recently bought some items so I have to have the energy to spruce them up and put them up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found that I have been very negative against Mr. Obama, but that is because the man is either highly incompetent or he is simply an evil man. I am trying to not be so negative and insulting towards the man, but the man makes it extremely difficult. I cannot wait for him to leave office, but I am so scared that the next President may not be any better, because sadly we are in an increasingly stupid nation that voted for this man TWICE. Seriously twice. How can that possibly be?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am done with the random posts for the day. Again sorry for not posting very often. I will try to do more but can't promise. Also please visit @CaptainJDavis on Twitter who has been faithfully promoting this blog and he also has a G+ account. He has a blog of his own and it is great. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your sanity or insanity with the rest of us...