Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Creepy: Libs Have Child Pray To Barack Obama…

Creepy: Libs Have Child Pray To Barack Obama…

KIMMYQUEEN SAYS...

I watched the video from the link above and I have to say I am very disturbed by this. This is absolutely disgusting.  This is seriously wrong. I hope the world ends soon because it is just going to get worst. I can understand someone teaching their child to pray FOR Barack Obama. In fact, I believe that we should pray for him no matter how much we dislike him personally or his policies (or both) because through prayer God can open a window of opportunity that either his policies don't hurt us to the point where we cannot recover or that Barack Obama himself can change his ways for the better. However, for a parent to teach a child to pray TO Barack Obama is absolutely disgusting. North Koreans do this for their leaders and many Chinese as well. This is not the United States of America, this is not how we do things. Now it could be just a freak incident, but let's remember the very many people who voted for this man and did so hoping that he would bring enormous and miraculous changes into their lives by virtue of them voting for him. I feel really bad for this child and I hope that this does not affect him in the future. Shame on the parent(s). Shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your sanity or insanity with the rest of us...